A few years back I completed my 101 in 1001 project and it was exciting to reflect on all of the goals I achieved during those 1001 days. As I recently looked back on my list I realised there are quite a few more goals that I have since completed without even realising.
1. Drink at least a liter of water every day for a month (then try to keep it up).
10. Lose 10 pounds. Hell yes I’m stoked this FINALLY happened!
54. Go somewhere in Asia (I’ve been twice now and will be going again in a few months).
75. Eat an entire shrimp/prawn. I’ve eaten 2… 2 whole disgusting prawns!
82. Go 2 weeks without eating any cheese. Thanks to D Diet for this one.
83. Go 1 month without drinking soda. Another D Diet acheivement.
104. Redecorate the bedroom (new bedding/art). It didn’t turn out exactly how I was hoping, but it’s new nonetheless.
106. Get all photos backed up on CDs and update albums. Ok so I got through 2011, now I need to continue with 2012.
I never did take a scuba diving course. I turned up on the day but after sitting there from 10am-5pm, we never got in the water. That’s a story for another day.
Curious what I bought with all that money I saved from completing my goals? The money went towards my lovely new iPad.