You oldie oldie woman! I can’t believe all my friends are turning 27! Seriously??? You are soooo close to 30 now! Don’t worry though, I’ll be with you there soon enough! This weekend Nicole celebrated her birthday like any classy lady would! With lots of jager bombs, moustaches, christmas decor and pancakes at 3am! I’ve decided to post the worst/lamest/most drunken pictures of […]...continue reading →
More like ludacris is back! Hmm… actually that wouldn’t be half bad if I were talking about the rapper! But seriously, how is it that Nicole, Jen, Adrian AND my sister ALL sat online at 9:59 am waiting to get the JT tix when they went on sale at 10:00 am and not one of them could get 1 single ticket??? SUCKS ASS!! I […]...continue reading →
Who’s bringing sexy back?? Oh… that’s right… HE IS!!!!! Who’s going to see Justin Timberlake at the House of Blues???? Oh… that’s right… WE ARE!!!! Well… we hope. Tickets go on sale at 10:00am tomorrow… I’m counting on my sister, Nicole and Jen to get tix! Then we’ll be bringing sexy back allllll night long! Who would have thunk that I would […]...continue reading →
Tonight I made S’mores with my sister and the kiddies… sitting by a fire pit is the absolute BEST thing to do when it is 90 degrees outside. It was refreshing and cool… oh wait… no that’s all wrong. It was actually SCORCHING… but the outcome was well worth it!! I was talking to my fabulously foreign boyfriend and I was amazed […]...continue reading →
AND BEST BEST BEST of ALL…....continue reading →
Saturday afternoon the power went out at my sisters house. It didnt come back on until last night at 11:00pm. By then my sister and her family were checked into a hotel… with air. Edison “couldn’t figure out what was wrong” Tonight my mom’s friend is staying at our house because they are shutting off her power for the night (and day […]...continue reading →
As you all know from my last post I went to see Muse for a 2nd time on Friday with Nicole, Adrian and Sara. As Adrian (who never even listened to Muse before Friday) would say: BBE!!!! (best band ever) Seriously, everything the show was lacking on Wednesday at the Greek was just back in full effect on Friday. I don’t […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...