Artist cooks meal in own body fat From correspondents in Santiago January 13, 2007 09:12am Article from: Agence France-Presse “BON APPETIT,” said Chilean artist Marco Evaristti as he presented his friends with his newest creation: meatballs cooked with fat from his own body, extracted by liposuction. “Ladies and gentleman, bon appetit and may god bless,” said Evaristti, a glass in his ...continue reading →
Evidently I’m not the only one with these annoying freaks calling me. Check this out… I think I’m screwed...continue reading →
… waiting to speak to a representative. That is what I have been listening to for the last 3 minutes. In fact, that is the 2nd time I have listened to that message in the last 10 minutes. However, twice I have progressed to “next in line” only to be informed by the recording that “the person at extension 2 is ...continue reading →
Guess why January 19th is the best day of the year!!! (Yeah I can say that with ease because there have only been 10 days so far) Anyways… just guess. Guess why it is the best day and I just can’t wait for next friday. I’ll give you a hint. Dang. I hope ...continue reading →
- Things #5 & 6 June 19, 2013
- 15 Things- #3 & 4 May 27, 2013
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...