Artist cooks meal in own body fat From correspondents in Santiago January 13, 2007 09:12am Article from: Agence France-Presse “BON APPETIT,” said Chilean artist Marco Evaristti as he presented his friends with his newest creation: meatballs cooked with fat from his own body, extracted by liposuction. “Ladies and gentleman, bon appetit and may god bless,” said Evaristti, a glass in his […]...continue reading →
Evidently I’m not the only one with these annoying freaks calling me. Check this out… I think I’m screwed...continue reading →
… waiting to speak to a representative. That is what I have been listening to for the last 3 minutes. In fact, that is the 2nd time I have listened to that message in the last 10 minutes. However, twice I have progressed to “next in line” only to be informed by the recording that “the person at extension 2 is […]...continue reading →
Guess why January 19th is the best day of the year!!! (Yeah I can say that with ease because there have only been 10 days so far) Anyways… just guess. Guess why it is the best day and I just can’t wait for next friday. I’ll give you a hint. Dang. I hope […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...