I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who remembers this so I was very excited to find this on youtube. Don’t ask why I searched for it… because I really don’t know. I remember eating this in preschool every day. It’s one of about 8 or 9 memories I have from preschool. I remember LOVING it!! For years I asked people […]...continue reading →
So I eat at Quiznos a lot and at many different locations. For some reason, I always seem to have problems at one particular location… (see here for my initial complaint). Well today I order my sandwich, Honey Bourbon Chicken on wheat- no onions. The guy puts the sauce on and then two TINY tomatoes… must have been the very ends […]...continue reading →
This is me: Well… except for the thumb sucking part. But you see, this weekend I bought myself a blanket. Not just any blanket, a very very special blanket. Around Christmas I was at Nicole’s and I was cold and Adrian let me borrow his wonderful NAP blanket. It was very nice and it gave me an idea. I […]...continue reading →
I have one word for last night’s LOST… BORING Geez how slow can you get? I always start to think I’ve got things figured out and then i realize… I’m just as lost as the people on the Island when it comes to this plot! And seriously… what was up with the tatoo on Jack? Why did it make everyone beat him up? Maybe he’s […]...continue reading →
I’m getting my hair done on Friday so I google imaged “hairstyles” to see if I would find any cute pictures. I’m not getting it cut or anything, but I still like to look. I found this page. Evidently it’s wedding hair, but what I found most fascinating was the beauty of these high quality models they got to pose for the pictures. See… […]...continue reading →
You have my permission to call me a nerd. A big nerd. When I was about 14, Deanna and I used to play a little game called King’s Quest on her computer. It was an ancient, floppy disk DOS adventure game. The kind of game where the little guy walks around and collects things that he finds… like watches, potions and […]...continue reading →
Ok so take a look at this picture…where is the focus??? Who is the main character in this shot?? Oh thats right… MEREDITH… Meredith GREY as in GREY’S ANATOMY… They better not freakin kill her off. I’LL BE PISSED. And then I’ll cry if McDreamy starts crying. It was already bad enough when he was crying trying to save her […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...