Last night, Andrew and I went to dinner at a restaurant up the road called “Chilli Lime Too” which we have appropriately renamed “Chilli Lime Poo.” Here’s a synapsis of the events of the night. It’s long, but well worth the read. (I know Jen and James will really appreciate this story) 1. Entered restaurant. Really cute place, we were the […]...continue reading →
In regards to my last post… particularly the part where I say ” It looks pretty sunny right now so hopefully the weather report was wrong.” – yeah… well, actually the weather report wasn’t wrong. I have to admit, it was really really fun flying home in a 10 seater plane in the pitch dark. Since I was sitting in the co-pilot seat […]...continue reading →
The last few days here in Sydney have been really fun We took advantage of the nice weather and Andrew’s days off. Thursday we went to the Wildlife World and Aquarium down in Darling Harbor. Andrew had free passes which saved us $120, but in all reality, we just wouldnt have gone without the passes. Luckily we did though because i found […]...continue reading →
Happy Birthday to my sweet little tootse Emma! March 19th, 2007 I can’t believe you are 4 years old!! I’m missing you on your birthday but I’m thinking of you and I love you....continue reading →
Here are a few fun, not so fun, scary and gross things that have happened over the last few days here in Australia. First the Fun: 1. Andrew took me on a date to Wagamamas… yum. Sorry Jen- had to talk about food, but at least you can appreciate Wagamamas!! 2. Continued the night on Friday with Andrew, Sinead, Paul (andrew’s roommate) and some of […]...continue reading →
Well I’ve officially been here exactly a week now. I can’t decide if the week went by fast or slow. I think it’s weird to think I’ve been here that long- but it doesn’t seem that it’s gone by too quickly so that’s good. And the best part is that i still have over 2 weeks left. Tuesday Andrew worked for […]...continue reading →
Well my first weekend here in Sydney is over and I have already accomplished all my goals for my trip: Seeing my boyfriend- check Eating yummy Thai food- check Lying in the sun- check But, I do plan on doing all these things continuously throughout the next 3 weeks as well Our first weekend was nice. Beautiful weather- sunny and warm. […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...