Here’s what I did: Just another ordinary day at the office....continue reading →
25 days until the big move! TWENTY FIVE DAYS! sooo crazy. It is going by quickly and I’m really looking forward to the next few weeks: Many dinners with my friends Training our new guy at work Hair appointment- so excited to get rid of my roots My birthday/going away party Burke Williams with my mom and sister Amanda visiting in a few […]...continue reading →
Goodbye dear friends, (and by dear friends I mean everything I own). Goodbye dishes. Goodbye blankets. Goodbye paintings. Goodbye TV. Goodbye winebar… ok ok… Sorry I’m just having a moment here. I just said goodbye to all my belongings. I will hopefully see them ALL… NOT BROKEN… in about 8 weeks. Remember this???? Well here is what it looks like now: […]...continue reading →
Ugh… seriously my least favorite thing in the world is traffic. Here is my drive from work to home. Notice the total estimated time: 23 minutes Ok so maybe it doesn’t take 23 minutes. I mean, it does if there is NO traffic- but that is rare. Usually it takes about 35 minutes… maybe 40. On reallllllly bad days it […]...continue reading →
First we have my nice, happy, clean, organized room. Next, you will see my room at the begining of my packing process. At this stage I just sort of stopped putting things away since I knew I would be pulling it all back out within a matter of a week or so. And now…. Be prepared… For the […]...continue reading →
I admit it… I kill bugs. When there’s a spider in my shower- I rinse it down the drain and I always feel guilty after- but I don’t want it in my shower! I told Shannon last week that I’m a bug racist because I kill spiders and ugly things, but I spared the life of a ladybug last week when it was […]...continue reading →
As many of you know, I have frequently discussed how most things in Australia are very expensive compared to here. For instance: 1. A case of corona…. $70!!! 2. An oil change….$80!!! And clearly concerts are no exception. Take a look at the comparison of a Muse concert here (which I am going to) and a Muse concert there (which I wanted to go […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...