First and foremost I’d like to discuss Gray’s Online. I think this is going to be one of the best sites we’ve ever discovered. It’s an online auction where you can buy all kinds of stuff (i.e. wine). We bought a case of wine- 12 bottles for 34 bucks! I’ts like 2 buck chuck… but better- and it’s delivered right to your door :) They have daily wine sales so […]...continue reading →
Here are the things I’ve found so far about living in sydney: The Good: 1. ANDREW! 2. The weather is just getting warmer each day 3. Thai Intra and Bow Thai… yum 4. Jet lag actually is kind of nice when you come here. You get really tired at night- but then you sleep wonderfully and wake up extra early which […]...continue reading →
Well I’m off tonight to Sydney… After nearly 2 years of a long distance relationship- I’m finally going to get to live on the same continent as my boyfriend! YAY. Of course that excitement does come with sadness as well as I say goodbye to my loved ones and my home, but I will be back to visit often. I must […]...continue reading →
I will actually post something good about driving in traffic. Traffic is one of my least favorite things in the whole world but some good things have been happening in the world of traffic lately that make me happy. 1. College is back in session! At the begining of the summer traffic got horrific and it was taking me about 40-50 minutes to […]...continue reading →
…who is bummed that all my posts lately seem to be about things I will miss when I leave – (even though in that picture over there I know he is just thinking about how excited he is that I am coming soon)! Here is a list of things I am looking forward to In Australia! 1. Seeing Andrew (especially in his […]...continue reading →
When you leave your home, even for a short time- you think of the things you will miss… favorite restaurants, boyfriends/girlfriends, pets, your own comfy bed… But when you are leaving for good… you REALLY start to think about things you’ll miss. Things you never really even thought about. Sure I always realized I’d miss my friends and family, my dog, mexican food, […]...continue reading →
At around 4:30 am, I was jolted awake by some shaking- it was a pretty big jolt too! Since this woke me from my peaceful sleep, it scared me way more than it would have if I were awake. So, in normal “jolted awake by shaking” fashion – I ran to the doorway. By the time i got there (probably 1.4 […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...