Remember this??? ? Well so far… it has been totally accurate. I sure did enjoy my ONE WEEK of summer this year in Sydney. It really was nice to see the sun for 7 whole days. Ok, ok…?lets be fair, since summer started in December I’ve probably seen 3 weeks of sun, not 1! So I really enjoyed the 21 days […]...continue reading →
I know I’ve posted about the greatness of Citibank… but I take it all back. The reason I joined was that I could withdraw money from ANY citibank ATM in the world=- free of charge (useful when I live in another country). Well, not anymore. Just checked my statement and it?had charges. I was pissed- mostly because I always drive out […]...continue reading →
Evidently I was in Sydney for a memorable, historical event today. But, I didn’t really get what the big deal was. Did any of you hear about the big boats passing by each other in Sydney Harbour today?? By big boats I mean?the Queen Elizabeth 2 and the Queen Victoria cruise ships.?This was the last?visit to Sydney for the QE2 before […]...continue reading →
Remember this post?? Could It be Any Louder? Yeah… well, it could get a lot louder very soon. When I got home from my wine tasting class, I got this note on our door: ? To all Residents of 93 Avenue Rd The proposed relocation of the Avenue Road Bus Stop to 93 Avenue Rd. (and loss of street parking) Mosman […]...continue reading →
So back home in the good ol’ US of A they have this little thing called Separation of Church and State. While I see the point of it (different people are from different religious backgrounds, so it is only fair) I also think it is sad when people take it too far and start crying and flipping out about every little […]...continue reading →
I just had to come write about my experience at the gym today… and the effects of that gym visit. I decided to do a class called “Body Pump” after my 25 minute cardio session. I’m trying out all the classes… something I never did at 24 hour for some reason. But in this gym, the appeal to try these classes […]...continue reading →
This blog has?no point other than to?mention some things I’ve thought about?or experienced in the?last week or so. 1. I pretty much like any dough/batter better than the actual baked end-result. But usually the end result is quite delish as well. Just check out my latest lemon glazed flower cupcakes that I made the other day (from scratch). They tasted as […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...