I’ve decided that I would really like to wake up every morning, walk to the grocery store (if it were in walking distance) buy some interesting and diverse food and spend the rest of the day searching the net for recipes and experimenting in the kitchen with my phenomenal culinary skills (and by phenomenal I mean novice). What I realize though […]...continue reading →
This weekend, Andrew and I went to the Good Food and Wine Show in Sydney. Can I just say that it was the best thing EVER? Ok, not EVER… but it was stupendous. I love food and wine and I LOVE free samples of food and wine even more. Most of the stuff was pretty average, your typical samplings of jams, […]...continue reading →
For some Qantas pilots to invade your cities. Qantas just announced that for the next 3 years, the official hotel of all their pilots will no longer be the Sheraton in downtown LA… it will now be the Newport Marriott. Quite a long?trek?from LAX… but who cares???Do you know how excited this makes me?? Well… this means that when Andrew starts […]...continue reading →
Now that I am taking a Spanish class, I have started to notice a few things… 1. I accidentally said “si” instead of yes at a Mexican restaurant when the cashier asked me a question. It just came out! I’ll be conversing in NO time! 2. If I could take Spanish every day for an hour- like they do in high […]...continue reading →
Ok so I found boots! FINALLY. I went to dinner with some friends the other night in the city, and since I was 30 minutes early I decided to wander around and look for shoes. I had nearly given up with 10 minutes to spare when I found a pair of decent looking black boots. Now, they were a tad too […]...continue reading →
Does anyone shed as much hair as I do? I’m pretty sure that between all the hair that my vacuum picks up, the hair in the shower, in my brush and the hair that magically appears on my clothes,?on?andrew’s socks & jackets, in the couch, car and bed… I could make a full length wig. Does anyone else have this problem? […]...continue reading →
On June 9th, 2007 my brother-in-law Brett lost his life to Pancreatic cancer. It has been one year since that night. It’s amazing how quickly time passes us by. Just remember to say I love you to everyone who means anything to you. You never know what tomorrow may bring. I’m happy to report though that my sister is doing well, […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...