Did I mention how much fun I am having with Andrew here in CA with me? Did I mention how happy I am? Oh… no, I didn’t. That’s because I’ve been too busy and having too much fun to blog this week.? But I’m taking a moment from my day to fill you all in on some happy times and important […]...continue reading →
So I watched the opening… I missed all the fancy stuff at the beginning and sat down just in time to see the parade of countries. When I started watching they were on Maldives, Malta, etc. So I think… ok we’re on M, must have missed Australia and it will be awhile until the US shows up. Unless of course they […]...continue reading →
So I get these Australian Immigration News emails. I don’t even remember where I signed up for this. Some company probably stole immigration details from the airport and saw that I had 23409823 Australia stamps in my passport and figured I was a good candidate to receive these mailings. I actually might read them if I thought they wouldn’t charge me […]...continue reading →
So today I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well, I worked- but that doesn’t count, I always work. But other than that, I had NO plans. Do you know how nice that is? I’ve only been home since Sunday and on top of working every day I have already?had lunch with friends once, ?gone to 3 dinners, attempted to shop for clothes […]...continue reading →
Um… is it just me or do all the clothes in the shops right now resemble things we wore in our early years of high school (that’s 94-95 in case you were wondering). Am I the only one who thinks everything out right now is hideous and repulsive? What is up with all these heinous patterns and horrible cuts? I am […]...continue reading →
My boyfriend is so caring… Free range eggs are one thing that he actually spends a bit more money on at the grocery store, even though caged eggs are cheaper. Ok maybe he thinks they taste better but I like to think he actually cares about the chickens. Here’s a conversation we had today… ?Andrew says: i think these are cage […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...