Reasons to be happy… 1. FINALLY (after nearly a year) we found a patio table for our balcony. I thought we’d have to settle on something crap, but it’s not even ugly! We can now enjoy dinners by candlelight in the warm Sydney summer. All I need are some twinkle lights and I’ll be totally set. Although, I do think those […]...continue reading →
Well… If any of you read THIS POST?you might remember the snorkeling “adventure” day from hell that Andrew and I had while in Costa Rica. Well, one of the girls we met, Lindsey posted some pictures of the dreaded day?so we stole some from her since our camera was broken (thanks Lindsey)?and posted them for all to see. Now you can?maybe […]...continue reading →
While some of these are obvious facts of life, they never cease to amaze me. Here’s a list of 7 wonders of my world from the last week. 1. Flowers. How does something so beautiful and fragrant turn into something that smells like a dead rotting carcass after only a week. I had some flowers in a vase and they weren’t […]...continue reading →
No not those babies… A different baby species all together. Let me tell you a little story about nature… get your barf bags ready. Today I learned where maggots come from. Ok ok I already knew… they come from flies. Easy enough. People always get disgusted when flies land on food and stuff and while yes, it does gross me out… […]...continue reading →
So all my blogging friends always have these great stories of how people find their sites. With our traffic trackers, we are able to see what people type into google before they click on the links to our pages. Until today, no one has ever typed ANYTHING interesting into google to find my site. The most common search term that leads […]...continue reading →
So while in CA I was able to check two more items off my 101 list! #45.?Add 3 new board games to our collection: 1. The newest addition of Cranium. I’ve never actually played this game, but I always hear about it and?to be honest,?the packaging won me over. I definitely did “judge a book by its cover.” Or in this […]...continue reading →
Thank goodness for the sun! While I don’t want to speak too soon, I think spring (and even summer) is coming! Today I planted my new little mini garden. Just the typical herbs- basil and cilantro (coriander). I think I’m even prepared for the bugs this time… I know they will come. Bring on the caterpillars and aphids. I’ve got my […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...