So it’s officially one month until my parents come!!! It will be nice to have someone from home come here to see the life Andrew and I have set up for ourselves. None of my family or friends have ever seen the apartment I’ve lived in for over a year. People can’t see the street I live on (well, I guess […]...continue reading →
So when I went home to California, I was greeted first by a chill in the January winter air and then by a good ol’ fashioned California earthquake. The weather did get warmer- in fact, it was beautiful the ENTIRE time I was there, yet it still had that nice chill in the air at night that allows you to sleep […]...continue reading →
So a long time ago, Jen created a blog called “Love/Don’t Love.” So, some of us have followed suit with our own editions of that particular theme at various times in our nerdy blogging pasts. For some of my historical posts… see here: 1. All Grown Up 2. Loves/Don’t Loves for the Week 3. About That Time 4. Yes I’m Copying Jen […]...continue reading →
It’s nice to be back in Calirfornia… but it’s weird. I was welcomed by chilly weather, fog and an earthquake last night! After being in 90 degree heat and bathing suits, it definitely feels strange to be thrown into the cold where I now require scarves and jackets. LUCKILY I love winter clothing MUCH more than summer stuff (even though I […]...continue reading →
So I was right… my balance… BAD. My center of gravity is totally skewed well to the right, surprise surprise. Guess that happens when you stop using your left foot.?So while my overall balance isn’t great anyways (I’ve always known this), I’m actually not TOO bad when I try to balance on my right foot. I’m pretty good at the yoga […]...continue reading →
I’ve been cleared to go to the gym! Yay… I think. Should I be excited to get back to doing something that I hate? Really… I hate the gym! I go because I know I should and I do feel better after I go, but I never actually enjoy it. Well, with a broken foot- I’ve pretty much been completely incapable […]...continue reading →
2008 was a good year… full of ups and downs, but luckily more ups than downs I would say. Let’s look back on my 2008… January** I rung in the new year with my sisters in Laguna ** I did the God awful Master Cleanse detox diet ** February ** Andrew and I spent Valentines day on our couch, with a […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Our Website: Janning recommended this website for the most rece...
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...