And now for more ball baking adventures… except with these particular bites of heaven, I didn’t even have to turn on the oven. These were WAY easier and quicker to make than the cake balls (and I think they taste better as well). Recipe: 1 package of Oreos (16oz)- I used reduced fat 1 tub of cream cheese (8oz)- I used […]...continue reading →
I’ve done it. I’ve finally done it. I’ve crossed over to the dark side. I’ve become a person I never thought I would be. I’ve done something I swore I would never do. Does this make me a hypocrite? Does it mean I’m getting really freaking old? Two years ago I was desperately trying to convince my sister that she was […]...continue reading →
I’m definitely happy to be home, and I’m loving spending time with my friends and family- but there a a few things I am missing. 1. Andrew. Feels like I haven’t seen him in forever and it’s only been 5 days! I still have almost 2 weeks before I see him again. 2. TV that doesn’t include the Tru TV station. […]...continue reading →
Wii bowling has totally improved my real bowling skills. I know this post is a little delayed but last week when Andrew, my sisters, their husbands and I went to Strike bowling bar in Tustin. In a game with 6 participants… I WON! I couldn’t believe it. It’s one thing to beat 1 person, or 2… but to beat all 5- […]...continue reading →
Airports used to be exciting places. Going to an airport meant you were going somewhere cool or picking up loved ones who were coming to visit! Now 90% of the time, airports are filled with goodbyes for me. I’m almost always saying goodbye to someone. When I flew here I had to say adios to Andrew thinking I wouldn’t see him […]...continue reading →
Ok I know I’m not blogging, but I’m too busy visiting family and friends but I thought I’d post about an interesting experience I had yesterday with a woman who is clearly an idiot. I was at the nail shop getting a pedicure. I was chatting to the lady (well attempting to, her Vietnamese accent was pretty strong) and I mentioned […]...continue reading →
What is it about going back to California that gives me this incredible urge to shop and eat? I don’t even typically like shopping all that much (unless it’s for home and kitchen goods) and even just a week ago I thought to myself “I won’t be buying much when I go home, I’ll save some money.” Yeah, right. That all […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...