In an effort to increase my knowledge base and enhance my technological skills,I am turning to the Internet to increase what I know about social media. I am fully aware that others label me an “Internet nerd” so why not put my nerdy talents to good use and look at getting into social media Let’s face it- I met my husband […]...continue reading →
And this, my friends, is why I will never in my life ship something from Old Navy (or any shop for that matter) to our place in Australia....continue reading →
Ok… maybe not EVER invented but let me tell you all about a new product that I just absolutely do not understand. Before I do, I’d like us all to take a look at the hand washing process. 1. Hands are dirty and germy 2. Go to sink and turn on water 3. Pump soap into dirty hands 4. Scrub dirty […]...continue reading →
Here we are. An American and an Aussie… all good and married. Our wedding was simply amazing. It was small enough to feel intimate while being large enough to feel like we weren’t missing most of our friends and family. The location was absolutely breathtaking. I really worried about having our wedding at the residence of family friends but it worked […]...continue reading →
In case anyone is interested, our wedding has been featured on a few blogs. First we have our fabulous photographer’s blog- Mark Brook Photography. They did such a GREAT job with our photos. I’ve only seen the sneak peak of shots they’ve put up on their blog and I simply cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! I know […]...continue reading →
When I traveled to Amanda and Stephen’s wedding back in February, they hosted a little pre-wedding get-together before the actual big day. After attending the little shindig, I decided it would be a great thing to do for our wedding. Seeing as how 95% of Andrew’s clan had never met ANY of my clan, we thought it would be appropriate to […]...continue reading →
It’s hard to imagine a more perfect way to celebrate my last “single” weekend than the way it was spent. One week before I said “I do”, myself and 9 other girls boarded the Carnival Paradise and set sail on what would be one of the best weekends of my life. First of all, I was completely thrilled that there were […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...