Um… is it just me or do all the clothes in the shops right now resemble things we wore in our early years of high school (that’s 94-95 in case you were wondering). Am I the only one who thinks everything out right now is hideous and repulsive? What is up with all these heinous patterns and horrible cuts? I am so upset. I planned to buy some cute new clothes here since I NEVER shop in australia and the only decent items I’ve been able to purchase are plain old navy tank tops. Everything else makes me want to vomit. I’ve never seen a season of such nasty attire. I guess I’ll be a?plain jane again for the next 6 months.
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...
Africa animals australia books bugs cooking Crafty dairy free drinks Europe expat life family fashion featured fitness freaks friends fun gluten free goals good deeds google health holidays LDL living love me movies neighbors nifty pilot stuff recipes restaurants scary technology tips & hints travel USA vegetarian videos visitors weddings work yoga