So a long time ago, Jen created a blog called “Love/Don’t Love.” So, some of us have followed suit with our own editions of that particular theme at various times in our nerdy blogging pasts. For some of my historical posts… see here:
So now it’s time for my latest edition since it has just been way too long!
1. I love the Twilight book series. In fact, I don’t just love it… I’m completely and pathetically obsessed with it. Nicole suggested that I join the facebook group entitled “Because I read Twilight, I have unrealistic expectations in men.” I might just have to join. Although I love my wonderful boyfriend dearly…sometimes I think it would be nice if he were a super romantic vampire. I also love that I got my sister obsessed with the books as well… and that even my mom is reading them…I really want to post an entire blog dedicated to my new obsession, but I think I’ll leave that until I finish the whole series.
In the meantime…
2. I LOVE the Twilight movie. Ok, so they left some stuff out, but nothing too crucial. Besides, Edward made up for anything they might have left out- he could have just walked back and forth across the screen for 2 hours and I would have been happy. I saw it last night and it just made my gay obsession even stronger and more pathetic.
3. I love that it has been beautiful and sunny the entire time I have been in California.
4. I (don’t) love that I packed the WRONG clothes for beautiful and sunny weather.
5. I love Andrew… I miss him.
6. I (don’t) love saying goodbye to my family and friends.
7. I love my new Sangria/lemonade/other refreshing beverage pitcher that Shannon got me for Christmas.
8. I love that I get really cheap flights.
9. I (don’t) love being on standby and never knowing if I’ll actually GET ON my flights. We shall see tomorrow… but I may be stuck here a bit longer!
10. I (don’t) love that I need about 5 suitcases to get everything home.
11. Did I mention I love the Twilight book series? So far Eclipse (the 3rd book) is my fave… but I’m on to the 4th so we shall see.
12. I (don’t) love that the books are going to end… it will be a sad, sad day in my life.
13. I (don’t) love 14 hour flights… but I don’t mind them so much when I have a 500+ page book to read, 4 episodes of grey’s anatomy and gossip girl to watch and a box full of Ambien.
14. I love French Line “Ruban Bleu” tea. It is the most tasty delish tea ever! So glad I discovered it when my best friends from high school and I went to tea on Sunday (which I also loved).
15. I (don’t) love that I still can’t walk properly and my foot still hurts 🙁 I really never anticipated this much trouble when I tried to catch that stupid bouquet!
16. Lastly, I love that my parents are coming to visit next month, so even though it will be hard to say goodbye, I’ll get to see them again very soon!