So here’s a bit of a random post from me- but hey, I like to share random things from time to time. I’ve often discussed the different perks and interesting things about living in Australia in the past but one thing I haven’t really touched on is the gambling culture. If you didn’t know, Australians are famous for their love of […]...continue reading →
Every time I come home from a trip back to California, I am a little sad. Sometimes it lasts a few days, sometimes a week and on the rare occasion- it can last even longer. I call this the post trip blues. You would think it would get a bit easier over the years when you have to say goodbye but […]...continue reading →
What do you do when you and the husband unexpectedly both have time off around Christmas? You cancel all your Christmas plans and book a last minute ticket to surprise the family back in the states. Well, at least that’s what we did this year. The best part? The laughs, smiles, screams and tears from all the family and friends we […]...continue reading →
Fifteen weeks. That’s how long I’ve gone without a weekend of no plans. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy socialising and doing fun things on the weekend, but 15 weeks in a row with no break? It’s too much. I’m tired and totally need a rainy Saturday to sit in my PJs all day and do nothing. That’s not too much […]...continue reading →
Do you want to know what #9 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy is? Finishing my European holiday blogs… which is exactly what I’m about to do. More than just the blog, it’s ticking something off a list. A list that has been hanging over my head since July. I am SO happy to finally be ticking […]...continue reading →
Remember when Andrew and I went to Europe way back in June? Remember when I was blogging all about my trip and then just stopped? Yeah I remember too- that’s why I’m back to finish it all off. The last phase of our journey, a six night cruise, was one of my favourites. Why? A change from Italian food. Relaxing and […]...continue reading →
Recently in one of the American Expat forums that I’m a member of, a friend posted a photo of a product that we all knew and loved back in the US but that hasn’t been available in Australia until just recently. The thread of comments from excited Americans was never ending! Then just days later, we had a new employee start […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...