Dear Chris Wolstenholme, Matthew Bellamy and Domic Howard, Oh my dear friends, it has been far too long. Almost a year and a half to be exact. How could you leave me for so long? Did you forget all the wonderful shows we had together in 2004?? Well, I guess I must forgive you because I know you were just away […]...continue reading →
Dear Rebtel, I love you. Ok so yes, I blog excessively, but I just have so many things to say. And I guess people don’t actually HAVE to read this stuff, so I will just keep blogging all day to my hearts content. I just HAVE to write about the new greatest thing on earth! Andrew’s friend Bez found this cool […]...continue reading →
Well, it’s official. The US soccer team sucks and they are going home from the World Cup. Too bad we lost to Ghana. Ghana?? REALLY???? Oh well, at least Australia is moving on to the next round. Actually I don’t even really care about soccer, but since I actually watched part of the game, I figured I might as well blog […]...continue reading →
Every time I go to the quiznos by my sister’s house (which is usually once a week when I work out here)… I get the SAME thing. Smoked turkey with cheese and mustard, COLD. 🙂 Now, I realize quiznos is known for it’s warm toasty subs. Well, good for them! But, I’ll still take mine cold please!! So anyways, every week, […]...continue reading →
I babysat today. I love Preston and Emma, but I definitely don’t have the energy of a 3 or 6 year old! I had the luxury of spending 2 hours playing crazy 8s (uno), Zingo (kid bingo) and Dora the Explorer Candyland… oh lets not forget 20 minutes of roll the ball back and forth into each others legs (or chuck […]...continue reading →
Well… as much as I didn’t want to get a stupid free blogger.com lame blog… it is taking to long too get my actual REAL website up… so this will have to do. I just have so many things to say today and they just can’t wait for a real site, because by then, they will be irrelevant. 1st things 1st […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...
- Soloads: I like it, bookmarking it for future references....
- Reviews Protocol: I actually learnt something from this article. Ver...
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...