A few years back I completed my 101 in 1001 project and it was exciting to reflect on all of the goals I achieved during those 1001 days. As I recently looked back on my list I realised there are quite a few more goals that I have since completed without even realising. 1. Drink at least a liter of water every day for […]...continue reading →
Archive | 101 in 1001RSS feed for this section
Total completed goals: 70 Proudest achievement To be honest, there isn’t just one goal that I’m most proud of. #90. Become a resident in Australia is a pretty big one but it doesn’t actually make me feel the proudest because although it was a pain in the ass, it wasn’t a challenge for myself. While #28. Donate blood seems easy enough, […]...continue reading →
Hello everyone and welcome to 2011. Isn’t it crazy how we move forward one measly day?from December 31st to January 1st and yet everything seems so new and exciting? 2011 will be the start of a new year full of highs and lows (hopefully mostly highs) as well as accomplished goals, fun times and hopefully an exciting vacation or two. 2011 […]...continue reading →
Only a few more days until my 101 in 1001 comes to a close. I can’t believe it’s been nearly 1001 days since I first created the list. While I may not have achieved them all, there are definitely many that I am really proud of. To wrap up a few of the remaining items, I’m posting my 101 Christmas edition. […]...continue reading →
As my 101 goal time comes to a close, I’m in a mad dash to finish as many of them as I possibly can. So I was very pleased that Saturday night I was able to cross off lots of items! Andrew and I had our first annual Christmas party at our place and it was a big success. Andrew was […]...continue reading →
Since before I even moved to Australia, I’ve been hearing about Cafe Pacifico. For some reason I had never been there the entire 3 years I’ve lived in Sydney. That all changed on Wednesday when I headed there after work with all of my colleagues. I was very excited to discover that this place is only a 5 minute walk from […]...continue reading →
Since I started working in Darlinghurst I’ve had the chance to try a few new restaurants; therefore, I shall blog. Mad Pizza I went here with some girl friends last week after work. I can happily say “I’d go back” because I actually already did. A few days ago some colleagues were heading there for lunch and I tagged along. So […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...