So we had some more visitors. This time it was Lucy and Leo and they stopped by for a quick bite. They’re a little more shy than Percy and Petunia, so they didn’t stay long- but I did get a few quick pictures of them to share with you all. On a sadder note, my poor sweet puppy is not well. […]...continue reading →
Archive | Life Down UnderRSS feed for this section
Andrew and I had a couple of visitors today. Their names are Percy and Petunia. They just stopped by this afternoon to say hello. Percy came first, and then Petunia showed up. They just wanted to grab a quick bite to eat and say hello before they took off. Let me introduce you all to our new friends: This was the […]...continue reading →
It gets pretty lonely when Andrew is away. He’s gone on an overnight so I am left here to think about things that cause me to be lonely. Well, the first and primary reason is simply what I just stated, Andrew is gone… but there are several other things that make me a bit lonely and sad. *disclaimer- I’m not really […]...continue reading →
I’m mixing up the whole “love/ (don’t) love” blog with my new rendition… Happy Times, Sad Times Happy Times: Walking to Balmoral Beach from my apartment is a pretty happy time. I found out I can walk to the beach in a mere 15 minutes! That’s nothing. Even walking back (up a huge hill) wasn’t that bad and only added 5 […]...continue reading →
As many of you know, I have frequently discussed how most things in Australia are very expensive compared to here. For instance: 1. A case of corona…. $70!!! 2. An oil change….$80!!! And clearly concerts are no exception. Take a look at the comparison of a Muse concert here (which I am going to) and a Muse concert there (which I wanted to go […]...continue reading →
Here are a few fun, not so fun, scary and gross things that have happened over the last few days here in Australia. First the Fun: 1. Andrew took me on a date to Wagamamas… yum. Sorry Jen- had to talk about food, but at least you can appreciate Wagamamas!! 2. Continued the night on Friday with Andrew, Sinead, Paul (andrew’s roommate) and some of […]...continue reading →
My appologies to you Mr. Kookaburra bird. I know I was very mean in saying you sound like a devilish monkey. I mean, you do have a very interesting sound, but I must say-I appreciate that you only are loud for about 1 minute. I know you wake up every morning at 5:30 and say hello to the day with your […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...