Give me the choice… cheese or chocolate… I’ll choose cheese any day of the week. In fact, there are an alarmingly high number of cheese based recipes floating around on my “Yum” Pinterest board. So many so that many moons ago I decided I just had to try one (I just never got around to blogging about it until now). I […]...continue reading →
Archive | Health and Yummy StuffRSS feed for this section
I almost don’t want to share this secret, but considering it’s all over the internet anyway I figure it’s not really my secret to keep. So here it goes. Did you know you can make potato chips in the microwave? I shit you not, proper chips straight out of the microwave. Since moving to Australia I’ve cut back on my chip […]...continue reading →
Here’s a fun fact about me. In general, I hate exercise. Like REALLY hate it. I do it because I know I should but it usually makes me miserable even thinking about it. With that said, there is one form of exercise that I don’t mind. In fact, over the years I’ve grown quite fond of it. That little gem is yoga. Don’t […]...continue reading →
What’s one of the things I LOVE most in life? Cooking wonderful food for people I care about. It’s even more exciting when I find a yummy new recipe that I can fall in love with. A few weeks ago I found this blog post on Pinterest for a coconut lentil soup and I knew I just had to try it. The first […]...continue reading →
Over the last few weeks I’ve posted about all my weird ailments. First there was my rib inflammation, then there was my strange hand condition. Unfortunately several trips to the doctor and blood tests did not find the reason for either of these issues, so the doctor decided to prescribe me a week of steroids. I really don’t like taking prescription […]...continue reading →
I’ve decided to make a bold statement. I’ve decided my D Diet is complete. I know I said there was no official end to it (I still believe that) and while I didn’t get around to testing every.single.food.item.individually, I have eliminated and re-introduced all of the main food groups that I wanted to test and I feel like I got most of […]...continue reading →
Recently I wrote about how I’ve been struggling to stay on track with this diet. Not because I give into cravings, but because initially it was affecting my sanity. I didn’t know if it was really worth it to keep going. Well, I decided to stick to it and now I am officially 80 days into this diet. I don’t really […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...