On the bus yesterday I had the pleasure of listening to a bus driver have a conversation with himself. Well at least I thought he was talking to himself but then I realised he was having a conversation with the girl sitting in the very front, she just wasn’t talking back. I first listened to him go on and on about […]...continue reading →
Archive | FunniesRSS feed for this section
Back from a hiatus to provide you more relationship advice from complete strangers. 16. Do things together. Be US, not you and I. 17. Do not “sext” other guys 18. Do not send inappropriate pictures to exes 19. Your Facebook account should be available for him to see at any time. 20. Workout together… hormones/physical activities lead to other activities 21. […]...continue reading →
This little batch of advice all came from one guy who sat by the pool writing in my notebook for about 2 hours. 1. Don’t cheat unless you know you won’t get caught 2. Sometimes your man wants to sit in silence… let that happen 3. Randomly dirty dance with your man 4. Always make your guy feel number one. If […]...continue reading →
Just in time for Valentines Day, I’ve got some love tips for you all!! A while back I think I mentioned how my friends were so kind as to collect a book of advice on love and marriage during my bachelorette party weekend. Who better to give the advice than random strangers right? I’ve always thought it would be great to […]...continue reading →
The 3am wake up calls have returned. It’s been awhile since we experienced one of these- but my poor immune system the last few days?has caused me to toss and turn all night so last night I had the fortunate opportunity of being awake during the little occurrence. You know… maybe I should give my immune system some credit.?This noise just […]...continue reading →
I think when you’re in a serious relationship, you tend to wonder what your future children will look like. Ok, maybe that’s only me- I’m sure Andrew NEVER thinks about that. I always worry that our kids will be hideous little snots or they will each pick up our worst traits and end up quite ugly. So Imagine how interested I […]...continue reading →
In case you need some explanation… ?...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....