You were amazing at the start, but since October you have been nothing but a massive pain in our ass! After countless calls to tech support, (I’m guessing around 20 in the last 9 months), plus 4 visits from an iinet technician and 2 visits from a Telstra technician, not to mention 2 new routers and all the times we had […]...continue reading →
Archive | Geeky, Nerdy & Artsy StuffRSS feed for this section
I need some more book recommendations. Since getting an iPad in October, I’ve been a reading bandit. Well, maybe not compared to some people- but I never used to be a massive reader. It would sometimes take me 2-3 months to get through a book. But since getting the iPad a little over 5 months ago, I’ve read 7 books. So […]...continue reading →
You may all think I’ve seriously slacked off in the blogging department lately but it’s quite the contrary. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever blogged as much in my life as I have in the last 2 weeks, I just haven’t been blogging for THIS site. It turns out that a big part of my awesome new job is to […]...continue reading →
It was a very happy happy day last week when my wonderful new iPhone came in the mail. I didn’t waste any time getting it all set up and I just can’t tell you how gitty this little piece of technology has made me. So far I definitely have some favourite apps. These include: Trip Planner – this little gem gives […]...continue reading →
My brother-in-law Paul entered a contest to be the Australian voice for TomTom. It literally takes 3 seconds to vote and the best part is, they don’t require that you sign up or regsiter for anything. So, you don’t need to worry about spam!! CLICK TO VOTE You can vote once a day and he needs all the help he can […]...continue reading →
Watch out world, I’m FINALLY getting with the times and becoming the proud owner of an iphone! There was a bit of a dilemma when we were trying to decide which provider to use so I did what I do best… I analyzed everything. I asked friends for recommendations on Facebook and Twitter, I called friends who have iphones, I created […]...continue reading →
In an effort to increase my knowledge base and enhance my technological skills,I am turning to the Internet to increase what I know about social media. I am fully aware that others label me an “Internet nerd” so why not put my nerdy talents to good use and look at getting into social media Let’s face it- I met my husband […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...