So last week I posted about Rebtel. I figured I would love it, but I wasn’t quite sure. I just needed to try it out. So, I did. Well as it turns out, I do love it! It is WONDERFUL!! Andrew and I have talked every day this week and it’s only cost us $1.00 YAY! We used to only be […]...continue reading →
Archive | Geeky, Nerdy & Artsy StuffRSS feed for this section
Dear Rebtel, I love you. Ok so yes, I blog excessively, but I just have so many things to say. And I guess people don’t actually HAVE to read this stuff, so I will just keep blogging all day to my hearts content. I just HAVE to write about the new greatest thing on earth! Andrew’s friend Bez found this cool […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...