Whew it’s been awhile hasn’t it? Part of me misses blogging when I don’t get on here for ages. The other part of me can’t bear to think about writing a post with my recent hectic schedule. Alas, I finally have a peaceful night off and there’s been a lot going on for the last two months so it’s time to […]...continue reading →
Archive | Gibber JabberRSS feed for this section
Fifteen weeks. That’s how long I’ve gone without a weekend of no plans. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy socialising and doing fun things on the weekend, but 15 weeks in a row with no break? It’s too much. I’m tired and totally need a rainy Saturday to sit in my PJs all day and do nothing. That’s not too much […]...continue reading →
Sometimes I forget I even have a blog. I go days without thinking about it and then think “whoops, haven’t checked it or written anything in awhile.” Sometimes life gets the best of me and I’m working 14 hour days, trying to deal with major life decisions and spending my weekends doing lots of fun, yet tiring social activities. Sometimes I […]...continue reading →
Some interesting things happened this week and since I have nothing better to write about, I thought I’d share these oddities with you all. 1. I know 7 people who have had babies in the last 10 days. SEVEN! In fact I’m pretty sure that number is actually 8 but I’m just forgetting someone. Sounds like there was a lot of […]...continue reading →
Well after a hiatus of more than a year, I’ve decided to give my blog a little refresh and start writing (and ranting) about all that goes on in the life of Elsja. Even though I don’t usually write anything of much substance, I’ve missed posting about various random events and miscellaneous thoughts in life. I’ve missed having somewhere to ramble […]...continue reading →
Recently I think I’ve been the receiver of some sneaky pick-up lines. Well, maybe I shouldn’t call them “pick-up” lines, rather they were just random, clever ways for guys to start a conversation. In no ways do I mean to suggest they were hitting on me, afterall, I am wearing a wedding ring- but there is just something a bit fishy […]...continue reading →
Ok… maybe not EVER invented but let me tell you all about a new product that I just absolutely do not understand. Before I do, I’d like us all to take a look at the hand washing process. 1. Hands are dirty and germy 2. Go to sink and turn on water 3. Pump soap into dirty hands 4. Scrub dirty […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...