Masterchef… oh how I will miss thee. You brought joy and happiness to my life 6 nights a week. SIX nights! You inspired me to perfect my pizza dough and add a pizza peel to our wedding registry. You’ve given me an immense desire to make something…ANYTHING out of spun sugar. You inspired our friend Yorky to go out and buy […]...continue reading →
Archive | I Love TVRSS feed for this section
Did anyone see last night’s episode of Masterchef? The one where they cooked for Qantas? I just have to say… are those judges kidding with their criticism? Alan Joyce actually said something to the effect of “the prawns are not bad but they definitely are not Qantas.” Really? Have you tasted your food? While business class meals definitely are much tastier […]...continue reading →
Silver linings of the day… 1. I found out one of our friends is now planning to come to the wedding when originally we thought she wouldn’t make it. 2. I’m not feeling like crap anymore! 3. We get to pick up our wedding invitations from one of our friends today. He was so kind to bring them back from California […]...continue reading →
I’m definitely happy to be home, and I’m loving spending time with my friends and family- but there a a few things I am missing. 1. Andrew. Feels like I haven’t seen him in forever and it’s only been 5 days! I still have almost 2 weeks before I see him again. 2. TV that doesn’t include the Tru TV station. […]...continue reading →
On Sunday we spent the day at Andrew’s dad’s house watching movies. Are you looking for some feel good movies to watch this week Well, these are NOT what you are looking for, but they ARE good! Movie number 1 was Gran Torino. I knew NOTHING about this movie other than the fact that Clint Eastwood was the star and some […]...continue reading →
I had a whole Idol review typed out last night. Hit post and then went on my merry way. Well this morning it has disappeared. Damnit! All that work for nothing. SO here’s my revised SHORT review. David Cook: Song 1 was fine, song 2 was good. He’s still the leader I think. Syesha: She has really stepped up! So much […]...continue reading →
Did I mention that I’m SO happy the writer’s strike ended awhile ago and that shows are?finally back on. I’ve already watched 2 new Grey’s Anatomy and some new Gossip Girl (oh yeah, did I mention that’s my new secret love). I still have 1 or 2 LOST episodes to catch up on, so I’ll watch those on Wednesday when Andrew […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...