Saying goodbye to my niece and nephew was one of the hardest things I had to do when I decided to move to Australia. I’m fortunate that I get to see them a few times a year and was over the moon when they visited Sydney in March. Today I was looking back at photos from their trip and I found […]...continue reading →
Archive | KiddyroosRSS feed for this section
I think when you’re in a serious relationship, you tend to wonder what your future children will look like. Ok, maybe that’s only me- I’m sure Andrew NEVER thinks about that. I always worry that our kids will be hideous little snots or they will each pick up our worst traits and end up quite ugly. So Imagine how interested I […]...continue reading →
Yes, I am aware that 5 years ago today, the “War on Terror” started. But more importantly, (to me at least) it is also the day that my beautiful niece was born. Her birth is much happier than war, and she is much prettier and sweeter than war… so that’s why I’m blogging about her and not my thoughts on the […]...continue reading →
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Mine was great! I am thankful that I was able to spend it with my family, although I did miss Andrew. I just really enjoy watching my niece and nephew get so excited! They are so sweet and although they are spoiled, they are?not greedy like some kids. They are thankful for each […]...continue reading →
When you leave your home, even for a short time- you think of the things you will miss… favorite restaurants, boyfriends/girlfriends, pets, your own comfy bed… But when you are leaving for good… you REALLY start to think about things you’ll miss. Things you never really even thought about. Sure I always realized I’d miss my friends and family, my dog, mexican food, […]...continue reading →
I’d like to say happy 2nd birthday today to my youngest nephew, Carter. Such a sweet baby- although I hear that he’s starting to show signs of the terrible twos…. and weighing in at over 40 lbs… he’s not easy to manage. Let me just point out something- you can see this kid is clearly not fat, yet at 2, he […]...continue reading →
Congrats to Deanna and Mike who had their sweet little baby on 07/17/07. I haven’t actually seen her to know that she is sweet, but pretty much all babies are sweet so I am assuming she is too 🙂 How could she not be sweet? Aww Deanna’s days of sleep and relaxation are OVER for the next million years! Welcome to […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....