People who know me well will know I’m a sucker for anything related to organising and planning. One of my favourite things about going back to school was the shopping. No, not just shopping for clothes, I also got excited to shop for school supplies. Pens, stationery, notebooks, binders, folders to put in the binders, calendars and more. Even remembering the […]...continue reading →
Archive | ShoppingRSS feed for this section
And this, my friends, is why I will never in my life ship something from Old Navy (or any shop for that matter) to our place in Australia....continue reading →
Andrew and I most likely will not be registering for gifts for the wedding. You see we have this challenge… if we register in the US, we have to find a way to get all the gifts back to Australia. If we register in Australia, no one in the US will be able to order the gifts online because ONLINE SHOPPING […]...continue reading →
One day we will probably have children and when we do, please oh please do not buy our child gobbs of clothing with annoying cartoon characters all over them. Seriously- I don’t understandwhy people think this stuff is cute! While attempting to find a birthday present for Andrew’s cousin’s 2 year old, I was faced with the challenging task of finding […]...continue reading →
I’ve done it. I’ve finally done it. I’ve crossed over to the dark side. I’ve become a person I never thought I would be. I’ve done something I swore I would never do. Does this make me a hypocrite? Does it mean I’m getting really freaking old? Two years ago I was desperately trying to convince my sister that she was […]...continue reading →
What is it about going back to California that gives me this incredible urge to shop and eat? I don’t even typically like shopping all that much (unless it’s for home and kitchen goods) and even just a week ago I thought to myself “I won’t be buying much when I go home, I’ll save some money.” Yeah, right. That all […]...continue reading →
Um… is it just me or do all the clothes in the shops right now resemble things we wore in our early years of high school (that’s 94-95 in case you were wondering). Am I the only one who thinks everything out right now is hideous and repulsive? What is up with all these heinous patterns and horrible cuts? I am […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...