Fifteen weeks. That’s how long I’ve gone without a weekend of no plans. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy socialising and doing fun things on the weekend, but 15 weeks in a row with no break? It’s too much. I’m tired and totally need a rainy Saturday to sit in my PJs all day and do nothing. That’s not too much […]...continue reading →
Archive | Silver LiningsRSS feed for this section
Do you want to know what #9 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy is? Finishing my European holiday blogs… which is exactly what I’m about to do. More than just the blog, it’s ticking something off a list. A list that has been hanging over my head since July. I am SO happy to finally be ticking […]...continue reading →
I’m taking a break from posting about my trip (since I seem to be SO slow at that) to talk about #8 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy, planning parties and events. I just love it. After my wedding I was so sad that I wouldn’t get to plan another big event again so I simply looked […]...continue reading →
Number seven on my list of 15 things that make me happy is travel. Travelling makes me very, very happy. I know this is a pretty broad topic but over the next few weeks I will be detailing all the very specific events of our most recent vacation which highlights all the little things about travelling that makes me oh so […]...continue reading →
I may be off exploring Italy at the moment but that doesn’t mean I can’t talk about a few more of the things that make me truly happy. #5. When I am really really cold and I step my feet into a hot bath. That initial tingle of warmth shoots up my legs and when I sit down and I finally […]...continue reading →
Just a quickie but here are two more things that make me very happy. #3 Crawling into bed on a night where I don’t have to wake up at any particular time the next morning. I don’t have to set my alarm and knowing I get to sleep as long as I want makes me seriously happy. Too bad I rarely […]...continue reading →
My friend Jen recently wrote a blog how she’s been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. Sometimes life throws stuff at us that we just have to deal with, accept and learn from. Right now- that’s what she’s doing. Not only is she keeping her chin up, she’s trying to do so with a smile. She recently read […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...