Life really can get the best of you sometimes and it can be so easy to let months pass between visits with good friends. Back in February we decided to stop procrastinating and plan something fun for a small group of us. We finally booked the weekend away that we seemed to talk about for years, but never made happen. So […]...continue reading →
Archive | Travels & AdventuresRSS feed for this section
I’ve slept in a lot of uncomfortable places and on a lot of terrible beds in my time. There was the time I chose to sleep on an ottoman half my size rather than the rock hard rollaway bed in Bali, the time I had to drag a mattress down the hallway of a hotel room to avoid the snoring of […]...continue reading →
What do you do when you and the husband unexpectedly both have time off around Christmas? You cancel all your Christmas plans and book a last minute ticket to surprise the family back in the states. Well, at least that’s what we did this year. The best part? The laughs, smiles, screams and tears from all the family and friends we […]...continue reading →
Do you want to know what #9 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy is? Finishing my European holiday blogs… which is exactly what I’m about to do. More than just the blog, it’s ticking something off a list. A list that has been hanging over my head since July. I am SO happy to finally be ticking […]...continue reading →
Remember when Andrew and I went to Europe way back in June? Remember when I was blogging all about my trip and then just stopped? Yeah I remember too- that’s why I’m back to finish it all off. The last phase of our journey, a six night cruise, was one of my favourites. Why? A change from Italian food. Relaxing and […]...continue reading →
Oh Rome, there is so much to say about this city. The last time I was there I spent most of my days in the hotel room vomiting (not to mention my day in an Italian hospital) so this visit was much more pleasant. We stayed with our Italian friends Stefano and Simona whom we met in Sydney but who have since moved back […]...continue reading →
Hey would you look at that… turns out I did write one more blog on a train while we were in Italy. I didn’t even remember. June 20, 2013 Ahhh Tuscany… the peace and tranquility we so desperately needed after nearly two weeks of crazy train travel and one to two nights in each city. It was a breath of fresh […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....