So the girls and I headed out to PS this weekend for a fun-filled, sun-filled and drinky-filled weekend. It was the 5 of us: Jen, Nicole, Alison, and Shannon. Oh, and we also brought along 12 of our other closest friends. So anyways, Friday night started out with some drinking of the champagne. Started off with one bottle- Then we got […]...continue reading →
Archive | Travels & AdventuresRSS feed for this section
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
Africa animals australia books bugs cooking Crafty dairy free drinks Europe expat life family fashion featured fitness freaks friends fun gluten free goals good deeds google health holidays LDL living love me movies neighbors nifty pilot stuff recipes restaurants scary technology tips & hints travel USA vegetarian videos visitors weddings work yoga