Hey! look up there… a little more to the right… that’s it!! See that new page title that says “I Like to Cook?” That’s my recipe page. I’ve decided to devote an entire page to one of the things I love most in life… food! I’ll be posting my own personal recipes as well as any delicious ones I try from other sites. I’ve already got a few on there from previous years but I wasn’t always great at taking photos of my creations. Those were pre-iphone days though so rest assured all future recipes will have photos as well. I highly recommend the Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Peachy Sangria. These are my two recipes that I make over and over and every time I do people love them! If you ever make anything, make sure you let me know how it turned out!
I Like to Cook
About ElsjaI am a native California girl who followed my heart across the Pacific to be with my pilot boyfriend (now my husband) in Sydney, Australia.
2 comments on “I Like to Cook”
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- The Perks of Moving to Australia March 22, 2013
- Silver Linings – March 7 2013 March 7, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...
Africa alcohol animals australia books bugs cooking Crafty dairy free drinks expat life family fashion featured fitness freaks friends fun gluten free goals good deeds google health holidays LDL living love me movies neighbors nifty pilot stuff recipes restaurants scary technology tips & hints travel USA vegetarian videos visitors weddings work yoga