Hey! look up there… a little more to the right… that’s it!! See that new page title that says “I Like to Cook?” That’s my recipe page. I’ve decided to devote an entire page to one of the things I love most in life… food! I’ll be posting my own personal recipes as well as any delicious ones I try from other sites. I’ve already got a few on there from previous years but I wasn’t always great at taking photos of my creations. Those were pre-iphone days though so rest assured all future recipes will have photos as well. I highly recommend the Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Peachy Sangria. These are my two recipes that I make over and over and every time I do people love them! If you ever make anything, make sure you let me know how it turned out!
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...
Africa animals australia books bugs cooking Crafty dairy free drinks Europe expat life family fashion featured fitness freaks friends fun gluten free goals good deeds google health holidays LDL living love me movies neighbors nifty pilot stuff recipes restaurants scary technology tips & hints travel USA vegetarian videos visitors weddings work yoga