I need some more book recommendations. Since getting an iPad in October, I’ve been a reading bandit. Well, maybe not compared to some people- but I never used to be a massive reader. It would sometimes take me 2-3 months to get through a book. But since getting the iPad a little over 5 months ago, I’ve read 7 books. So what do I read next? I’m up for recommendations. I like mainstream fiction books that are highly rated. I wanted to read Love in the Time of Cholera but it’s not available on the Kindle or ibooks. Here’s what I HAVE read:
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy – loved it!
- Heaven is for Real- sweet and powerful but only took 2 days to read
- Never Let me Go- kept me intrigued but overall it wasn’t fabulous
- The Help- loved it!
- Devil in the White City- half of it was great, the other half was boring
- Water for Elephants- really enjoyed it… especially knowing the movie with Robert Pattinson will be out soon. 🙂
Here are some pre-iPad books I read… The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Outliers, the Twilight books, several by Jodi Piccoult, several by Nicholas Sparks, Time Traveler’s Wife, Lovely Bones, Sarah’s Key…
So now I’m asking you… what should be next?