Silver linings of the day…
1. I found out one of our friends is now planning to come to the wedding when originally we thought she wouldn’t make it.
2. I’m not feeling like crap anymore!
3. We get to pick up our wedding invitations from one of our friends today. He was so kind to bring them back from California after his last trip out there. I finally get to see the finished product. I can’t wait!
4. It isn’t raining today. After a day of non-stop rain, blue skies are nice. Oh… I take that back. It has just started pouring. I swear I see blue skies off in the distance. We need some sunshine after a week straight of rain. Ok… maybe scratch this one.
5. I just got an email saying that Muse will be coming to Sydney in December. YAY!
6. The Grey’s Anatomy season finale was woooonnnderful… as always.
7. The American Idol season finale is actually live right now in Sydney rather than being delayed until 8pm tonight. I guess they figured there would be too many spoilers online so they’re just playing it live. The fact that I have the ability to watch it live at 10am is just one of the many perks of working from home. Five more minutes until I find out the winner. 🙂
8. Veronica (and her mum) so kindly donated TONS of jars to our wedding centerpiece fund. So nice of them- now I just have to figure out how to get them all back to California.
That’s enough for today. Just wanted to post a little something nice to smile about.