June 16, 2013 I just can’t look at the word Bologna without singing “Oscar Meyer has a way with B. O. L. O. G. N. A.” I do think this Bologna is a little nicer than the pasty looking lunch meat though. I was so excited to come here knowing it was the foodie capital of Italy- but did it live […]...continue reading →
June 16, 2013 From the moment I started wandering the streets of Venice, I was in love. It has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world because it is just so unique. All the buildings are different and so old, the canals are bustling with gondolas and water taxis, yet it is peaceful at the same time, […]...continue reading →
June 15, 2013 Two cities down, eight to go. We just spent the last two and a half days in Levanto which is a town just next to Cinque Terre on the west coast of Italy. Levanto is a quaint little town and I got the impression that everyone knows everyone as people would say hi to each other and start chatting in the […]...continue reading →
June 12, 2013 Our European adventure has begun and one good thing about long train rides is that it gives me time to document my trip as we go. At the moment, we are on our way from Switzerland down to Italy. When we were deciding where we should visit on our four week holiday we considered Switzerland knowing it would […]...continue reading →
Number seven on my list of 15 things that make me happy is travel. Travelling makes me very, very happy. I know this is a pretty broad topic but over the next few weeks I will be detailing all the very specific events of our most recent vacation which highlights all the little things about travelling that makes me oh so […]...continue reading →
I may be off exploring Italy at the moment but that doesn’t mean I can’t talk about a few more of the things that make me truly happy. #5. When I am really really cold and I step my feet into a hot bath. That initial tingle of warmth shoots up my legs and when I sit down and I finally […]...continue reading →
Just a quickie but here are two more things that make me very happy. #3 Crawling into bed on a night where I don’t have to wake up at any particular time the next morning. I don’t have to set my alarm and knowing I get to sleep as long as I want makes me seriously happy. Too bad I rarely […]...continue reading →
Saying goodbye to my niece and nephew was one of the hardest things I had to do when I decided to move to Australia. I’m fortunate that I get to see them a few times a year and was over the moon when they visited Sydney in March. Today I was looking back at photos from their trip and I found […]...continue reading →
My friend Jen recently wrote a blog how she’s been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. Sometimes life throws stuff at us that we just have to deal with, accept and learn from. Right now- that’s what she’s doing. Not only is she keeping her chin up, she’s trying to do so with a smile. She recently read […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....