As a rule, our birdies typically don’t like other birds. But lately, they’ve been living in peace with a few Myna birds that have been frequenting the balcony. They used to chase the Mynas away and scream at them in their squaky squak voice, but lately… not so much. I’m really happy they have put their differences aside and decided to […]...continue reading →
Our birdies haven’t been around today. This has happened before- sometimes they don’t come all day and they are back the next day- no biggy. The only reason I’m a bit sad is because yesterday the boy bird (still haven’t named them) came to our balcony and started screaming for food. But he was all alone. No girlfriend with him. Where […]...continue reading →
You know how when you’re a kid your parents tell you not to feed the stray cat in the neighborhood because it will just keep coming back over and over and over again expecting food? Well, the same thing goes for birds evidently. I’m pretty sure Andrew and I have just adopted pets… 2 birds to be exact. I’m not quite […]...continue reading →
My boyfriend is so caring… Free range eggs are one thing that he actually spends a bit more money on at the grocery store, even though caged eggs are cheaper. Ok maybe he thinks they taste better but I like to think he actually cares about the chickens. Here’s a conversation we had today… ?Andrew says: i think these are cage […]...continue reading →
Today my sweet poochie Emmi had to be put to sleep. She got cancer a few months ago and while they did remove a lot of it, it grew back and then some. She started having problems breathing due to tumors developing in her throat and chest so the doctor felt it would be best to put her to sleep so […]...continue reading →
So this is 3 blogs for the price of one. The last piece is by far the most interesting but we’ll get to that topic in a few moments (warning, graphic pictures ahead)! But first- an update on my 101 in 1001 list. The following items have now been accomplished: #4. Get a massage with Andrew. On the 17th, my back […]...continue reading →
So, here’s an update on my sweet dog. Emmi went in for Surgery on Tuesday to remove the tumor in her mouth. It had grown so big, that they actually had to cut out part of her jaw right below her bottom front teeth (the teeth were taken out as well). So, literally the two sides of her jaw on the […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...