Remember this??? ? Well so far… it has been totally accurate. I sure did enjoy my ONE WEEK of summer this year in Sydney. It really was nice to see the sun for 7 whole days. Ok, ok…?lets be fair, since summer started in December I’ve probably seen 3 weeks of sun, not 1! So I really enjoyed the 21 days […]...continue reading →
Evidently I was in Sydney for a memorable, historical event today. But, I didn’t really get what the big deal was. Did any of you hear about the big boats passing by each other in Sydney Harbour today?? By big boats I mean?the Queen Elizabeth 2 and the Queen Victoria cruise ships.?This was the last?visit to Sydney for the QE2 before […]...continue reading →
From Ninemsn: ? Hail?stones “bigger than golf balls” pummelled Sydney this afternoon as a violent thunderstorm swept across the city’s western and northern suburbs, injuring at least 30 people. The storms unleashed winds gusts of 90km/h, according to forecast website weatherzone.com.au, and followed Friday’s fierce storm that flooded the city’s CBD and killed one man who was crushed when a shop […]...continue reading →
So finally at the ever-so-young age of 27, I have moved into my very first apartment. Ok you can all laugh. I know plenty of people do this?8-9 years before I made my?first move- but I was just waiting for the right time 🙂 Andrew and I moved in to our apartment in Mosman on Sunday. We’re about 15 minutes outside […]...continue reading →
Here are a few fun, not so fun, scary and gross things that have happened over the last few days here in Australia. First the Fun: 1. Andrew took me on a date to Wagamamas… yum. Sorry Jen- had to talk about food, but at least you can appreciate Wagamamas!! 2. Continued the night on Friday with Andrew, Sinead, Paul (andrew’s roommate) and some of […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...