I need some more book recommendations. Since getting an iPad in October, I’ve been a reading bandit. Well, maybe not compared to some people- but I never used to be a massive reader. It would sometimes take me 2-3 months to get through a book. But since getting the iPad a little over 5 months ago, I’ve read 7 books. So […]...continue reading →
I have until the end of this year to finish my 101 goals. I know for a fact I won’t accomplish them all but I’m not too worried. The fact that I will complete A LOT of my goals by 12/31/10 is still an achievement to me! Here’s a little update of a few more things I have finished in the […]...continue reading →
After seeing the preview for “My Sister’s Keeper,” I decided to read the book, so I bought it and could barely put it down. I finished it in a few days and then waited patiently for the movie to come out. I went and saw the movie with my mom and sister and it sucked. Well, I shouldn’t say it sucked- […]...continue reading →
So I haven’t actually felt the need to report on any books EVER. I know they made us do it in school- but it was never fun! But in less than 2 months, I have read over 2700 pages of books and I must tell the world about it. 2,700 is a lot of freaking pages. I am usually lucky if […]...continue reading →
Ok so I found boots! FINALLY. I went to dinner with some friends the other night in the city, and since I was 30 minutes early I decided to wander around and look for shoes. I had nearly given up with 10 minutes to spare when I found a pair of decent looking black boots. Now, they were a tad too […]...continue reading →
#87. Buy a “how-to” cooking book and read it cover to cover. Check. I bought this book while I was in California and I just finished up all of the “how-to” sections. I really really like this book and highly recommend it. It has a?recipe section, but the first half of the book has tons of information on really basic cooking […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....