I’m taking a break from posting about my trip (since I seem to be SO slow at that) to talk about #8 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy, planning parties and events. I just love it. After my wedding I was so sad that I wouldn’t get to plan another big event again so I simply looked […]...continue reading →
I almost don’t want to share this secret, but considering it’s all over the internet anyway I figure it’s not really my secret to keep. So here it goes. Did you know you can make potato chips in the microwave? I shit you not, proper chips straight out of the microwave. Since moving to Australia I’ve cut back on my chip […]...continue reading →
What’s one of the things I LOVE most in life? Cooking wonderful food for people I care about. It’s even more exciting when I find a yummy new recipe that I can fall in love with. A few weeks ago I found this blog post on Pinterest for a coconut lentil soup and I knew I just had to try it. The first […]...continue reading →
So who knew… but my Yumdiddly series is going to continue! Last week I made some yumlicious homemade pizza and I thought I’d share my tips and tricks with you. First I made the dough using this recipe: 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 (.25 ounce/7g) package active dry yeast 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon white sugar 1 […]...continue reading →
This is the ONLY kind of broken heart I ever want in life… For edition 3 of my Yumdiddly series I am going to tell you about my sweet little pies. I made these strawberry pocket pies with great success on the weekend! I didn’t think they were going to be a great success at first because the dough kept sticking […]...continue reading →
And now for my 2nd installment in the Yumdiddly series… Chicken Pasta Bake Now, this is nothing phenomenal, but it’s quick and easy (and most of all tasty) so I thought I’d share my recipe with you. 3 cups of spiral pasta (or any fat, short pasta) 1 large chicken breast, cut into small pieces (2 inches or so) 1 jar […]...continue reading →
And now for more ball baking adventures… except with these particular bites of heaven, I didn’t even have to turn on the oven. These were WAY easier and quicker to make than the cake balls (and I think they taste better as well). Recipe: 1 package of Oreos (16oz)- I used reduced fat 1 tub of cream cheese (8oz)- I used […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Our Website: Janning recommended this website for the most rece...
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...