My mom is trying to sell some of her super cute Tea Cozies and bread warmers/hot pads so I thought I’d help her out by posting this as many places as I can. Tea cozies are nifty little “sweaters” that you use to keep your pots of tea warm and toasty. She just made me my first tea cozy ever last […]...continue reading →
Some good things to write about this week: 1. Jen’s Beautiful Shower. Some friends and I threw together this shower in a little over a month. Planning things from another country isn’t easy, but we managed to work together- even from a distance and it all came together perfectly. When you’re 17 you go to house parties with kegs and beer […]...continue reading →
A list of some of the things I’ve done this week in my new life as a real adult: 1. Vacuumed. Nothing so special here- except the fact that I hardly ever cared about vacuuming before- and this week (or in the last 1 1/2 weeks) I did it twice AND had Andrew do it a 3rd time before our guests […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...