Have I ever mentioned that this is a big tea drinking household? Andrew probably has 5 cups a day when he’s home, and while I may not drink it as often, I definitely have several cups a week. In fact, we love tea so much that we even have a whole cabinet in our kitchen devoted to tea. See… So, when […]...continue reading →
15 days after starting the D Diet I finally got a juicer… well, I’m borrowing one from my gracious father-in-law. After using it 3 times, I’m pretty sure I will be buying my own one day when I have to give this one back. I love it!! Everyone always says how hard they are to clean but it takes me about […]...continue reading →
It’s hard to imagine a more perfect way to celebrate my last “single” weekend than the way it was spent. One week before I said “I do”, myself and 9 other girls boarded the Carnival Paradise and set sail on what would be one of the best weekends of my life. First of all, I was completely thrilled that there were […]...continue reading →
Last night I attempted a new recipe for Sangria. Even though I have an actual recipe book completely devoted to Sangria, I did not use that book. No for this recipe I simply used my good ol’ brain and made it up on my own. Naturally I wasn’t sure how it would turn out since I wasn’t following any instructions but […]...continue reading →
While in Africa, I got to check off number 43 from my 101 list- “go wine tasting again.” Kimbo planned an awesome day for us in the Stellenbosch and Franschhoek regions of South Africa (about a 45 minute drive from Cape Town). There’s not too much to say about wine tasting other than it was beautiful, delicious and we all got […]...continue reading →
Of course there had to be at least one big night out mentioned in my week of holiday blogging right? Surprisingly in 3 weeks, we really only did have ONE big night out- but that’s a good thing considering all the fantastic things we needed to have energy for. The night started off with an awesome sunset on the rocks of […]...continue reading →
This weekend was full of yummy drinks and dinners and treats so I thought I’d tell you about them in a series of Yumdiddly blog posts. Here comes post number 1- Friday Game Night Kristin hosted a game night and 10 of us gathered in Northbridge to play some Cranium and Apples to Apples… games = good times. Not only was […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...