Do you want to know what #9 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy is? Finishing my European holiday blogs… which is exactly what I’m about to do. More than just the blog, it’s ticking something off a list. A list that has been hanging over my head since July. I am SO happy to finally be ticking […]...continue reading →
Remember when Andrew and I went to Europe way back in June? Remember when I was blogging all about my trip and then just stopped? Yeah I remember too- that’s why I’m back to finish it all off. The last phase of our journey, a six night cruise, was one of my favourites. Why? A change from Italian food. Relaxing and […]...continue reading →
Oh Rome, there is so much to say about this city. The last time I was there I spent most of my days in the hotel room vomiting (not to mention my day in an Italian hospital) so this visit was much more pleasant. We stayed with our Italian friends Stefano and Simona whom we met in Sydney but who have since moved back […]...continue reading →
Hey would you look at that… turns out I did write one more blog on a train while we were in Italy. I didn’t even remember. June 20, 2013 Ahhh Tuscany… the peace and tranquility we so desperately needed after nearly two weeks of crazy train travel and one to two nights in each city. It was a breath of fresh […]...continue reading →
Flash forward to today, July 20, 2013. After Bologna I stopped blogging on trains and therefore now have only my distant memories and photos to go off of when trying to think of all the wonderful things to write about. So what do I remember of Florence? First off, when people ask what the best part of our holiday was, we […]...continue reading →
June 16, 2013 I just can’t look at the word Bologna without singing “Oscar Meyer has a way with B. O. L. O. G. N. A.” I do think this Bologna is a little nicer than the pasty looking lunch meat though. I was so excited to come here knowing it was the foodie capital of Italy- but did it live […]...continue reading →
June 16, 2013 From the moment I started wandering the streets of Venice, I was in love. It has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world because it is just so unique. All the buildings are different and so old, the canals are bustling with gondolas and water taxis, yet it is peaceful at the same time, […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...