June 15, 2013 Two cities down, eight to go. We just spent the last two and a half days in Levanto which is a town just next to Cinque Terre on the west coast of Italy. Levanto is a quaint little town and I got the impression that everyone knows everyone as people would say hi to each other and start chatting in the […]...continue reading →
June 12, 2013 Our European adventure has begun and one good thing about long train rides is that it gives me time to document my trip as we go. At the moment, we are on our way from Switzerland down to Italy. When we were deciding where we should visit on our four week holiday we considered Switzerland knowing it would […]...continue reading →
Number seven on my list of 15 things that make me happy is travel. Travelling makes me very, very happy. I know this is a pretty broad topic but over the next few weeks I will be detailing all the very specific events of our most recent vacation which highlights all the little things about travelling that makes me oh so […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...