What do you do when you and the husband unexpectedly both have time off around Christmas? You cancel all your Christmas plans and book a last minute ticket to surprise the family back in the states. Well, at least that’s what we did this year. The best part? The laughs, smiles, screams and tears from all the family and friends we […]...continue reading →
Saying goodbye to my niece and nephew was one of the hardest things I had to do when I decided to move to Australia. I’m fortunate that I get to see them a few times a year and was over the moon when they visited Sydney in March. Today I was looking back at photos from their trip and I found […]...continue reading →
Anyone who knows my husband well knows he is a fitness maniac. He says he isn’t, but he is. Anyone who will play 2 rounds of tennis in one day and then still feel the need to go for a 5k run afterwards is a maniac in my opinion. I’m not complaining though, I like having a hubby who is in […]...continue reading →
My brother-in-law Paul entered a contest to be the Australian voice for TomTom. It literally takes 3 seconds to vote and the best part is, they don’t require that you sign up or regsiter for anything. So, you don’t need to worry about spam!! CLICK TO VOTE You can vote once a day and he needs all the help he can […]...continue reading →
I have some of the most amazing friends! Last weekend I was truly spoiled at my bridal shower. They did such an amazing job on the design… seriously- why can’t Jen and I go into a party planning business together? A few months ago I didn’t even want a shower. I was in a funk because I wasn’t going to be […]...continue reading →
I think when you’re in a serious relationship, you tend to wonder what your future children will look like. Ok, maybe that’s only me- I’m sure Andrew NEVER thinks about that. I always worry that our kids will be hideous little snots or they will each pick up our worst traits and end up quite ugly. So Imagine how interested I […]...continue reading →
I completely skipped the 4th of July this year. I left LA on the 3rd and didn’t arrive in Sydney until July 5th. The 4th just did not exist for me. Do you want to know how I missed the 4th? Apart from crossing the International Dateline over the pacific, I think it also had something to do with the fact […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...