I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Mine was great! I am thankful that I was able to spend it with my family, although I did miss Andrew. I just really enjoy watching my niece and nephew get so excited! They are so sweet and although they are spoiled, they are?not greedy like some kids. They are thankful for each […]...continue reading →
November 28th, 2007 would have been Brett Bailey’s 39th birthday. Ironically and sadly, this day also marks the one year anniversary of the day Brett was diagnosed with Cancer. My brother-in-law, Brett lost his battle only 6 months after his diagnosis; however according to statistics,?it was actually a long fight. He left behind a wife and two young sons who are […]...continue reading →
I babysat today. I love Preston and Emma, but I definitely don’t have the energy of a 3 or 6 year old! I had the luxury of spending 2 hours playing crazy 8s (uno), Zingo (kid bingo) and Dora the Explorer Candyland… oh lets not forget 20 minutes of roll the ball back and forth into each others legs (or chuck […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....