Here’s a fun fact about me. In general, I hate exercise. Like REALLY hate it. I do it because I know I should but it usually makes me miserable even thinking about it. With that said, there is one form of exercise that I don’t mind. In fact, over the years I’ve grown quite fond of it. That little gem is yoga. Don’t […]...continue reading →
Over the last few weeks I’ve posted about all my weird ailments. First there was my rib inflammation, then there was my strange hand condition. Unfortunately several trips to the doctor and blood tests did not find the reason for either of these issues, so the doctor decided to prescribe me a week of steroids. I really don’t like taking prescription […]...continue reading →
Costochondritis. A mouthful of a word and a pain in the ass… or should I say chest? You see about 4 weeks ago, after some intese days of pilates I started to get a pain in my chest on the right side. I thought I had strained a muscle from all the ab work I was doing. So what did I […]...continue reading →
For going on 7 years I’ve been practicing yoga on and off. I vary between long periods of “on” and even longer periods of “off” which are usually caused by a lack in finances – yoga is freaking expensive! But… yoga is the one form of exercise I actually enjoy and I always feel my best when I’m practicing regularly. I […]...continue reading →
I don’t know about you but I love vacationing in tropical places with beautiful crystal clear water. When planning a trip I scope out pictures of the beaches to try to find the spot that looks the best. I’ve been to places like Cancun, Costa Rica, Maui and Fiji and the gorgeous clear oceans always make me so happy. So imagine […]...continue reading →
I wish the weather would make up its mind. Should I pack away the sweaters or not? Should I put the heater back up in the closet I just don’t know. Saturday at the races it was COLD! Sunny, but super chilly with the wind. Sunday was colder. REALLY cold in fact. We went to dinner and I ended up with […]...continue reading →
I went snowboarding this weekend for the first time in over 10 years. The reason I know it has been that long is that I actually still had my last lift pass attached to my snow pants and the date was February 14th, 1999. Crazy! So since I had no internet for nearly 4 whole days, it was impossible to update […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...