Remember when Andrew and I went to Europe way back in June? Remember when I was blogging all about my trip and then just stopped? Yeah I remember too- that’s why I’m back to finish it all off. The last phase of our journey, a six night cruise, was one of my favourites. Why? A change from Italian food. Relaxing and […]...continue reading →
I’m taking a break from posting about my trip (since I seem to be SO slow at that) to talk about #8 on my list of things that make me REALLY happy, planning parties and events. I just love it. After my wedding I was so sad that I wouldn’t get to plan another big event again so I simply looked […]...continue reading →
What happens when you go away for 4 weeks, come home to insane projects at work and then jump right into the Christmas holiday season? You stop blogging. The longer you go without it, the harder it is to pick it back up. It’s sort of like exercising. So now it looks like I have a lot of catching up to […]...continue reading →
Saturday we had the pleasure of heading to the home of our new Italian friends, Stefano and Simona. They invited us to a BBQ and the weather was absolutely amazing for August so it was the perfect day for it. We headed up to Clontarf and were gobsmacked when we walked out on to their deck and saw this view. Aside […]...continue reading →
A perk of being on the social committee at work is that I get to go to events like the one I went to on Tuesday night. It was Sydney Marriott’s Christmas in July party and wow…it was stellar. They put on the event for companies in the hopes that you will book your corporate Christmas parties and other events at […]...continue reading →
As my 101 goal time comes to a close, I’m in a mad dash to finish as many of them as I possibly can. So I was very pleased that Saturday night I was able to cross off lots of items! Andrew and I had our first annual Christmas party at our place and it was a big success. Andrew was […]...continue reading →
Here we are. An American and an Aussie… all good and married. Our wedding was simply amazing. It was small enough to feel intimate while being large enough to feel like we weren’t missing most of our friends and family. The location was absolutely breathtaking. I really worried about having our wedding at the residence of family friends but it worked […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...