So far, 2008 has been a good year! Other than being a little sick all year…?well, hungover…?it’s been a great one (yes isn’t that funny that I can say “all year” because so far the year?has only been one day). The year started off great at Mosun in Laguna beach. I’ll post some more pictures eventually. A night of sake bombs, […]...continue reading →
Tag Archives | fun
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...
Africa animals australia books bugs cooking Crafty dairy free drinks Europe expat life family fashion featured fitness freaks friends fun gluten free goals good deeds google health holidays LDL living love me movies neighbors nifty pilot stuff recipes restaurants scary technology tips & hints travel USA vegetarian videos visitors weddings work yoga