Seriously… Why must my feet and legs taste so delicious. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve been attacked by mosquitoes (Aussie translation: mozzies) on my feet. What is it that attracts them to that one particular area of my body? Sure I’ll get one on my arm or back from time to time, but 90% of the bites […]...continue reading →
This is always a fun game… For the last week, the top Google searches that lead people to my blog are: 4. 2008 NRL Grand Final Pre Game – boring… but at least I’m being found on Aussie searches now 3. Qantas Pilot Newport Marriott – another boring search, however my blog was ranked number one on this search. Anytime my […]...continue reading →
So all my blogging friends always have these great stories of how people find their sites. With our traffic trackers, we are able to see what people type into google before they click on the links to our pages. Until today, no one has ever typed ANYTHING interesting into google to find my site. The most common search term that leads […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...