I can’t believe I’ve been on this God awful diet for 24 days. Well, 22 if you don’t count the 2 days over the weekend that I stuffed my face full of junk. So how is it all going you may wonder? Well, the weekend proved to me that this diet IS working. Before I even started D Diet I had […]...continue reading →
15 days after starting the D Diet I finally got a juicer… well, I’m borrowing one from my gracious father-in-law. After using it 3 times, I’m pretty sure I will be buying my own one day when I have to give this one back. I love it!! Everyone always says how hard they are to clean but it takes me about […]...continue reading →
It’s been a few days since I posted an update on the D Diet. That’s probably lucky for you because all I want to do is bitch and whine about it. If I could pay $100 to eat a pizza right now without it compromising my diet, I SO would fork over the cash. Do you know what it’s like to eat the […]...continue reading →
I know it’s still early but I’m eagerly awaiting some a-ha moment with this diet to let me know it’s actually doing something. So far I haven’t noticed much of anything… except for a bit of weight loss- can’t complain about that! I haven’t been hungry and craving snacks all day. I don’t know if this is because the food I’m eating is […]...continue reading →
Monday I got to eat quinoa and buckwheat. Definitely a step up from rabbit food, but 12 days of this is going to be bland city. Oh and raw bok choy? Bad. Today I got to eat sweet potato. Hallelujah. Still have a cold so I’m still feeling like crap. I’d love to fast forward a week to see how I’ll be feeling after […]...continue reading →
As mentioned in my last post, I’ve had some stomach issues for many years. I’ll spare you all the details but basically I have exhausted all options of medical tests, medicine and even have had the conversation of surgery with one of my docs. But since none of those things seemed to be the answer, I decided that perhaps it would be worthwhile […]...continue reading →
Sometimes I think karma is a bunch of bullshit. Today I went for a nice long walk/jog… 7.4km or 4.6 miles to be precise. I was feeling good. It was sunny (maybe a little too hot) but great in the shade near the water. Whenever I go for these long walks and I get to the farthest point, I always regret […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...